For Printing Cards:
Now that you have your high density mobile storage system, labeling what’s in it is critical and kind of a pain. Don’t worry, we got your back. Use this page to lay out your text and then print your cards. Here’s how it works:
1) There are two templates that will print out the card holder size
2) Lay out your text and edit it accordingly
3) The lines will not show when the card prints
4) When you print, two cards will print per page
5) NOTE: Your text won’t be saved, once you leave the page it will erase.