expectations of yourself
and your job?
You’re in the right place.
Our mission is unlike anything you’ve ever tackled before.
As an Account Executive at Improve Group you are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are looking for a better procurement experience, and looking to maximize the ultimate value that can be generated by their projects.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems such as optimizing their procurement experience, modernizing their technology, saving them time, and finally capturing the full potential value of their construction projects. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact their business, improve their most important business processes, reduce their risks, and save them the most precious resource of all – time.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles, not being micromanaged, and in short – you’re comfortable owning your own business. Your track record of successful sales attainment and opportunity management through complex sales cycles is stellar. You have strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills, and the ability to manage customer expectations and vision. You are able to manage multiple opportunities at different sales stages.
Our culture is driven by a fast-pace and rapid-growth, but you’re not intimidated by that. You are the type that can create order from chaos when you have the tools and freedom to do so.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Consultative selling and listening intently to your customers.
- Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
- Expanding and organically growing your current install base.
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from local organic pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Masterfully presenting to clients and effectively running meetings.
- Clearly articulating IG’s value proposition.
- Collaborating across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
- Working hand in hand with your Business Development Executive (BDE) to ensure proper execution and follow through on all pipeline opportunities within your given geographic territory.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- You have a track record of managing multiple accounts in the Federal/Public sector space.
- You understand Federal procurement methodologies.
- You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level/05-06 and above customers on complex or hybrid solutions.
- You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
- Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.
- Lead Follow-Up: Respond to and address leads via complete follow up.
- CRM Compliance/Activity: Responsible to enter all applicable opportunity information into the CRM of record.
- Forecasting: Responsible for accurately forecasting future business to help the company achieve clarity into future revenue.
- Procurement and Purchasing Knowledge: In-Depth knowledge of various Federal procurement contracts and methods to allow for the smoothest procurement strategy for the client
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sales experience in construction, architecture or materials industry (preferred)
- 5-7 years of professional sales experience
- Experience with long term sales and pipeline management
- Proven track record of success
- Experience managing a long (12-18 months) sales cycle
- Military and or Federal Government background (preferred)
- Ability to travel, during the week, to various job sites throughout the territory (Up to 35% required)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating, team building and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with office software (Windows 10), Microsoft Teams and Dynamics or equivalent CRM
Great Benefits | Competitive Salary | Bonuses | Travel | Rewarding Work Culture